Lemin Zheng, Ph. D.
(Email: email@example.com; Tel: 010-82805452)
Vice Chair and professor of the Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, Peking University; Assistant Director of the Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education; Director of Lab of Cardiovascular Metabolism; Deputy Director of the Department of Cardio-Cerebrovascular and Metabolic Sciences, College of Basic Medical Sciences.
After graduating from the Department of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, he joined the Chinese Academy of Sciences. In 2000, he entered the Ph.D. program between Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland State University in clinical bioanalytical chemistry. Cleveland Clinic is one of the best hospitals in the United States. After graduating with his Ph.D., he worked in a biomedical company affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. In 2007, he entered the Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences (Peking University) as a PI and associate professor; in 2015, he was promoted to professor; in 2018, he served as Vice Chair and professor of the Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences.
He is currently a member of the Basic Science Group of the Cardiovascular Branch of the Chinese Medical Association, the deputy secretary-general of the Precision Medicine Branch of the Chinese Society of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, the leader of the Glycolipid Metabolism Group of the Vascular Branch of the Beijing Physiological Association, the member of the Cardiovascular Pharmacology Committee of the Chinese Pharmacological Society, and the member of Youth Committee of the Chinese Pathophysiology Association.
He obtained the “Excellent Young Scientists Fund” of the National Natural Science Foundation of China; the “Ten Thousand Talents Program” Youth Top Talent Fund of the Central Organization Department; and the “New Century Talent Fund” of the Ministry of Education. He also had over 7 National Natural Vessel Major Special Cultivation Funds, including 7 National Natural Funds, 2 Beijing General Funds, and many other funds, as a research keyman to participate in 4 major special projects of the Ministry of Science and Technology and “973” projects. He won the Chinese Medicine Award and the provincial and ministerial awards, the American Heart Association “Pre-doctoral Fellowship Award” and so on. A total of 123 SCI articles have been published, and 92 are the corresponding-author paper, which are cited 5300 times by SCI (h-index 35, Web of Science); Researchgate (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lemin-Zheng).
Major author articles (the impact factor is greater than 10 divided into 28 articles) include:
1) Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases:
European Heart Journal (IF=35.9); Nature Communications (IF=17.7); Signal transduction and targeted therapy (IF= 38.1); Cardiovascular Research (IF=13.1)(2); Science Bulletin (IF=20.6); Journal of Clinical Investigation (IF=19.5); Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology (IF=10.5); Stroke (IF=10.2) (2); Aging Cell (IF=11.0); Redox Biology (IF=10.8)(3); Cell Death & Disease; Circulation: Heart Failure (IF=10.4); European Heart Journal Open; Cardiovascular Diabetology (2); Free Radical Biology and Medicine (2).
2) Metabolic related diseases:
Gastroenterology (IF=33.9); Cell Metabolism (IF=31.4); Advanced Science (IF=17.5)(2); Diabetes (IF=9.3); Kidney International (IF=19.0); Molecular Cancer (IF= 41.4); Clinical Cancer Research (IF=13.8).
3) Clinical translational research of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases:
Advanced Material (IF=32.1); Advanced Functional Materials (IF=19.9)(2); Nano Letters (IF=12.3); Biosensors and Bioelectronics (IF=12.5).
In 2010, the invention patent passed the U.S. Patent Office and the European Patent Office, and a total of 4 Chinese patents were obtained in 2019, 2020, and 2021 (the first inventor). In 2014, he obtained a national CFDA cardiovascular clinical medical test kit, and in 2020, he obtained 9 clinical medical test kit from CFDA. His edited monograph HDL Metabolism and Diseases, was published by Springer Nature in May 2022.
He serves as an subeditor of Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine (IF=5.8) ,
an editorial board member of magazines such as Genes & Diseases (IF=7.2), Biology (IF=5.1), Cardiovascular Drugs and Therapy (IF=4.2), Cardiovascular & Hematological Disorders - Drug Targets, Lipid & Cardiovascular Research, Chinese Journal of Cardiovascular Research, Chinese Journal of Arteriosclerosis,
and a reviewer for magazines such as Circulation, Nature Communication, Diabetologia, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, FASEB Journal, British Journal of Pharmacology, Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Cardiovascular Diabetology.
He is also a founding editor of the international magazine Global Translational Medicine (https://www.accscience.com/journal/GTM) and Metabolism and Translational Medicine (https://www.hksmp.com/journals/mtm).
1. Research on metabolism and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Metabolism is closely related to the study of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. The development and prognosis of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases (including myocardial infarction and stroke) have metabolic participation. Metabolic regulation is an important research field after genetic and protein regulation. Our team has also discovered some of the new pathophysiological mechanisms and clinical related research on metabolic molecules and related proteins on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, including the impact of signaling pathways such as amber acid metabolism, lipid metabolism, and lipoprotein on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems.
2. Intestinal flora metabolism. The intestinal flora is a complex system. It has a balanced and non -steady -state balance. These balanced breaks can bring different metabolites. Due to the existence of these metabolites, it affects other outside the intestine. Organs, such as cardiovascular and cerebrovascular systems, have produced new theoretical systems such as intestinal axis, intestinal and brain shafts, and intestinal liver axis. Our team discovered a series of new intestinal flora metabolites such as TMAVA (trimethyl-5-aminovaleric acid) on the pathological and physiological effects of the heart and the liver, and also found that TMAO (trimethylamine oxide) that has been well known is well known. New pathological functions such as new mechanisms in stroke and pulmonary hypertension.
3. Metabolic research on other diseases. In addition to having a huge effect on cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, metabolic diseases can also affect diseases other than cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as diabetes. The mechanism of contemporary can not only affect metabolic diseases such as diabetes and kidney disease, fatty liver, but also affects the vascular and tumors in the tumor through metabolic pathways. Through metabolic intervention and metabolic related regulation, we can provide new ideas and insights on the treatment of diseases.
4. Combining new materials and new technologies to carry out transformation of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular related transformation. The application of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular function, including the application and research of treatment and in vitro diagnostic technology. Combining nano-technology and probe materials to carry out the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular, marking specific cells such as inflammatory cells, and conducting drug transportation of specific cells, so that the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular can continue to develop on the new track. Carry out diagnostic studies including biomass spectrometry technology, and apply new monitoring and diagnostic technology to the prevention and prognosis of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
1. Pengxiang Qu, Oren Rom, Ke Li, Linying Jia, Xiaojing Gao, Zhipeng Liu, Shusi Ding, Mingming Zhao, Huiqing Wang, Shuangshuang Chen, Xuelian Xiong, Ying Zhao, Chao Xue, Yang Zhao, Chengshuang Chu, Bo Wen, Alexandra C. Finney, Zuowen Zheng, Wenbin Cao, Jinpeng Zhao, Liang Bai, Sihai Zhao, Duxin Sun, Rong Zeng, Jiandie Lin, Wanqing Liu, *Lemin Zheng, *Jifeng Zhang, *Enqi Liu, Y. *Eugene Chen. DT-109 ameliorates nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in nonhuman primates. Cell Metabolism. 2023, April 10, ISSN 1550-4131. (IF=31.4，JCR：Q1)
2. Qingyuan Liu#, Ke Li#, Hongwei He, Zengli Miao, Hongtu Cui, Jun Wu, Shusi Ding, Zheng Wen, Jiyuan Chen, *Xiaojie Lu, *Jiangan Li, *Lemin Zheng, *Shuo Wang. The markers and risk stratification model of intracranial aneurysm instability in a large Chinese cohort. Science bulletin. 2023 May 10:S2095-9273(23)00308-0. (IF=20.6，JCR：Q1)
3. Jianing Gao#, Huanhuan Cao, Gaofei Hu, Yufei Wu, Yangkai Xu, Hongtu Cui, Hong S Lu, *Lemin Zheng. The mechanism and therapy of aortic aneurysms. Signal transduction and targeted therapy. 2023 Feb 3;8(1):55. (IF=38.1，JCR：Q1)
4. Jianing Gao#, Yanghui Chen#, Huiqing Wang, Xin Li, Ke Li, Yangkai Xu, Xianwei Xie, Yansong Guo, Nana Yang, Xinhua Zhang, Dong Ma, Hong S Lu, Ying H Shen, Yong Liu, Jifeng Zhang, Y Eugene Chen, Alan Daugherty, *Dao Wen Wang, *Lemin Zheng. Gasdermin D Deficiency in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells Ameliorates Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Through Reducing Putrescine Synthesis. Advanced Science (Weinh). 2022 Dec 25:e2204038. (IF=17.5，JCR：Q1)
5. Huanhuan Cao#, Yujie Zhu, Gaofei Hu, Qi Zhang, *Lemin Zheng. Gut microbiome and metabolites, the future direction of diagnosis and treatment of atherosclerosis? Pharmacological Research. 2023 Jan;187:106586. (IF=10.3，JCR：Q1)
6. Mingming Zhao, Haoran Wei, Chenze Li, Rui Zhan, Changjie Liu, Jianing Gao, Yaodong Yi, Xiao Cui, Wenxin Shan, Liang Ji, Bing Pan, Si Cheng, Moshi Song, Haipeng Sun, Huidi Jiang, Jun Cai, Minerva Garcia-Barrio, Y. Eugene Chen, Xiangbao Meng, Erdan Dong, *Dao Wen Wang, *Lemin Zheng. Gut microbiota production of trimethyl-5-aminovaleric acid reduces fatty acid oxidation and accelerates cardiac hypertrophy. Nature Communications. 2022 Apr 1;13(1):1757. (IF=17.7，JCR：Q1)
7. Yang Y#, Zeng Q#, Gao J#, Yang B, Zhou J, Li K, Li L, Wang A, Li X, Liu Z, Luo Q, Zhao Z, Liu B, Xue J, Jiang X, Konerman MC, *Zheng L, *Xiong C. High-circulating gut microbiota-dependent metabolite trimethylamine N-oxide is associated with poor prognosis in pulmonary arterial hypertension. European Heart Journal Open. 2022 Mar 29;2(5):oeac021.
8. Xu J#, Hao X#, Zhan R#, Jiang X, Jin A, Xue J, Cheng A, Liu J, Lin J, Meng X, Li H, *Zheng L, *Wang Y. Effect of Lipoprotein(a) on Stroke Recurrence Attenuates at Low LDL-C (Low-Density Lipoprotein) and Inflammation Levels. Stroke. 2022 Apr 12:101161STROKEAHA121034924. (IF=10.2，JCR：Q1)
9. Xiao-Xiao Chen#, Yufei Wu#, Xiaoxiao Ge, Liandi Lei, *Li-Ya Niu, *Qing-Zheng Yang, *Lemin Zheng. In vivo imaging of heart failure with preserved ejection fraction by simultaneous monitoring of cardiac nitric oxide and glutathione using a three-channel fluorescent probe. Biosensors and Bioelectronics. Volume 214, 2022, 114510, ISSN 0956-5663.（IF=12.5，JCR：Q1）
10. Cui H#, Chen Y#, Li K, Zhan R, Zhao M, Xu Y, Lin Z, Fu Y, He Q, Tang PC, Lei I, Zhang J, Li C, Sun Y, Zhang X, Horng T, Lu HS, Chen YE, Daugherty A, *Wang D, *Lemin Zheng. Untargeted metabolomics identifies succinate as a biomarker and therapeutic target in aortic aneurysm and dissection. European Heart Journal. 2021 Nov 7;42(42):4373-4385. (IF=35.9，JCR：Q1)
11. Jiang X, Xu J, Hao X, Xue J, Li K, Jin A, Lin J, Meng X, *Zheng L, *Wang Y. Elevated lipoprotein(a) and lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2 are associated with unfavorable functional outcomes in patients with ischemic stroke. Journal of Neuroinflammation. 2021 Dec 28;18(1):307. (IF=9.6，JCR：Q1)
12. Xu J#, Zhao M#, Wang A, Xue J, Cheng S, Cheng A, Gao J, Zhang Q, Zhan R, Meng X, Xu M, Li H, Zheng L*, Wang Y*. Association Between Plasma Trimethyllysine and Prognosis of Patients With Ischemic Stroke. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2021 Dec 7;10(23):e020979. (IF=6.1)
13. Xu J#, Cheng A#, Song B, Zhao M, Xue J, Wang A, Dai L, Jing J, Meng X, Li H, *Zheng L, *Wang Y. Trimethylamine N-Oxide and Stroke Recurrence Depends on Ischemic Stroke Subtypes. Stroke. 2021 Nov 19:STROKEAHA120031443. (IF=10.2，JCR：Q1)
14. Li C#, Zhao M#, Xiao L, Wei H, Wen Z, Hu D, Yu B, Sun Y, Gao J, Shen X, Zhang Q, Cao H, Huang J, Huang W, Li K, Huang M, Ni L, Yu T, Ji L, Xu Y, Liu G, Konerman MC, *Lemin Zheng, *Wang D. Prognostic Value of Elevated Levels of Plasma N-Acetylneuraminic Acid in Patients With Heart Failure. Circulation: Heart Failure. 2021 Nov;14(11):e008459 （IF=10.4，JCR：Q1）
15. Wu L#, Liu C#, Chang D Y, Zhan R, Zhao M, Lam S M, Shui G, Zhao M H, *Lemin Zheng, *Chen M. The attenuation of diabetic nephropathy by annexin A1 via regulation of lipid metabolism through AMPK/PPARα/CPT1b pathway. Diabetes. 2021 Oct;70(10):2192-2203. (IF=9.3，JCR：Q1)
16. Wei H#, Zhao M#, Huang M, Li C, Gao J, Yu T, Zhang Q, Shen X, Ji L, Ni L, Zhao C, Wang Z, Dong E, Zheng L*, Wang DW*. FMO3-TMAO axis modulates the clinical outcome in chronic heart-failure patients with reduced ejection fraction: evidence from an Asian population. Frontiers of Medicine. 2021 Jun 22. （IF=9.9，JCR：Q1）
17. Zhou C, Lin Z, Cao H, Chen Y, Li J, Zhuang X, Ma D, Ji L, Li W, Xu S, *Pan B, *Lemin Zheng. Anxa1 in smooth muscle cells protects against acute aortic dissection. Cardiovascular Research. 2021 Mar 23:cvab109. (IF=13.1，JCR：Q1)
18. Jingxuan Li#, Yingyu Chen#, Jianing Gao, Yue Chen, Changping Zhou, Xin Lin, Changjie Liu, Mingming Zhao, Yangkai Xu, Liang Ji, Zongzhe Jiang, *Bing Pan, *Lemin Zheng. Eva1a ameliorates atherosclerosis by promoting re-endothelialization of injured arteries via Rac1/Cdc42/Arpc1b. Cardiovascular Research. 2021 Jan 21;117(2):450-461. (IF=13.1，JCR：Q1)
19. Man Z, Cui H, Lv Z, Xu Z*, Wu Z, Wu Y, Liao Q, Liu M, Xi P*, Zheng L*, Fu H*. Organic Nanoparticles-Assisted Low-Power STED Nanoscopy. Nano Letters. 2021 Apr 28;21(8):3487-3494. (IF=12.3，JCR：Q1)
20. Wu L#, Liu C#, Chang DY, Zhan R, Sun J, Cui SH, Eddy S, Nair V, Tanner E, Brosius FC, Looker HC, Nelson RG, Kretzler M, Wang JC, Xu M, Ju W, Zhao MH, *Chen M, *Lemin Zheng. Annexin A1 alleviates kidney injury by promoting the resolution of inflammation in diabetic nephropathy. Kidney International. 2021 Jul;100(1):107-121. (IF=19.0，JCR：Q1)
21. Zhang M#, Gao J#, Zhao X, Zhao M, Ma D, Zhang X, Tian D, Pan B, Yan X, Wu J, Meng X, Yin H, *Lemin Zheng. p38α in macrophages aggravates arterial endothelium injury by releasing IL-6 through phosphorylating megakaryocytic leukemia 1. Redox Biology. 2021 Jan;38:101775. (IF=10.8，JCR：Q1)
22. Jian Kong#, Changyu Yao#, Shuying Dong#, Shilun Wu, Yangkai Xu, Ke Li, Liang Ji, Qiang Shen, Qi Zhang, Rui Zhan, Hongtu Cui, Changping Zhou, Haigang Niu, Guoming Li, *Wenbing Sun, *Lemin Zheng. ICAM-1 Activates Platelets and Promotes Endothelial Permeability through VE-cadherin after Insufficient Radiofrequency Ablation. Advanced Science (Weinh). 2021 Jan 4;8(4):2002228. (IF=17.5，JCR：Q1)
23. Mingming Zhao#, Lin Zhao#, Xuelian Xiong, Yuan He, Wei Huang, Zihao Liu, Liang Ji, Bing Pan, Xuefeng Guo, Leibo Wang, Si Cheng, Ming Xu, Hongyuan Yang, Yuxin Yin, Minerva T. Garcia-Barrio, Y. Eugene Chen, Xiangbao Meng, *Lemin Zheng. TMAVA, a Metabolite of Intestinal Microbes, Is Increased in Plasma From Patients With Liver Steatosis, Inhibits γ-butyrobetaine Hydroxylase, and Exacerbates Fatty Liver in Mice. Gastroenterology. 2020 Jun;158(8):2266-2281. (IF=33.9，JCR：Q1)
24. Xiaoxiao Ge#, Hongtu Cui#, Jian Kong, Shi-Yu Lu, Rui Zhan, Jianing Gao, Yangkai Xu, Shuangyan Lin, Kaixin Meng, Lingyun Zu, Shaojun Guo, *Lemin Zheng. A Non-Invasive Nanoprobe for In Vivo Photoacoustic Imaging of Vulnerable Atherosclerotic Plaque. Advanced Material. 2020 Sep;32(38):e2000037. (IF=32.1，JCR：Q1)
25. Zheng Lv#, Zhongwei Man#, Hongtu Cui, Zhenzhen Xu*, Huanhuan Cao, Shuai Li, Qing Liao, Qihua He, Lemin Zheng*, and Hongbing Fu*. Red AIE Luminogens with Tunable Organelle Specific Anchoring for Live Cell Dynamic Super Resolution Imaging. Advanced Functional Materials. 2020, 31(10), 2009329. (IF=19.9，JCR：Q1)
26. Zheng Lv #, Li Li#, Zhongwei Man, Zhenzhen Xu*, Hongtu Cui, Rui Zhan, Qihua He, *Lemin Zheng, Hongbing Fu*. Polarity-activated super-resolution imaging probe for the formation and morphology of amyloid fibrils. Nano Research. 2020, 13(9): 2556-2563. (IF=10.3，JCR：Q1)
27. Jianping Li#, Changping Zhou#, Hongbing Xu#, Robert Brook, Shengcong Liu, Tieci Yi, Yang Wang, Baihuan Feng, Mingming Zhao, Xu Wang, Qian Zhao, Jie Chen, Xiaoming Song, Tong Wang, Shuo Liu, Yi Zhang, Rongshan Wu, Jianing Gao, Bing Pan, Subramaniam Pennathur, Sanjay Rajagopalan, Yong Huo, *Lemin Zheng, *Wei Huang. Ambient Air Pollution is Associated with High-Density Lipoprotein Dysfunction in Healthy Adults. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2019 Mar;39(3):513-522. （IF=10.5，JCR：Q1）
28. Man Z#, Lv Z#, *Xu Z, Cui H, Liao Q, Zheng Lemin*, Jin X, He Q, Fu H*. Organic nanoparticles with ultrahigh stimulated emission depletion efficiency for low-power STED nanoscopy. Nanoscale. 2019;11(27):12990-12996. (IF=8.3，JCR：Q1)
29. He D#, Zhao M#, Wu C, Zhang W, Niu C, Yu B, Jin J, Ji L, Willard B, Mathew A, Chen Y, Pennathur S, Yin H, He Y, *Pan B, *Lemin Zheng. Apolipoprotein A-1 mimetic peptide 4F promotes endothelial repairing and compromises reendothelialization impaired by oxidized HDL through SR-B1. Redox Biology. 2018 May;15:228-242. (IF=10.8，JCR：Q1)
30. Zhan R, Zhao M, Zhou T, Chen Y, Yu W, Zhao L, Zhang T, Wang H, Yang H, Jin Y, He Q, Yang X, Guo X, Willard B, Pan B, Huang Y, Chen Y, *Chui D, *Lemin Zheng. Dapsone protects brain microvascular integrity from high-fat diet induced LDL oxidation. Cell Death & Disease. 2018 Jun 7;9(6):683. （IF=9.7，JCR：Q1）
31. Li D#, Ke Y#, Zhan R, Liu C, Zhao M, Zeng A, Shi X, Ji L, Cheng S, Pan B, *Lemin Zheng, *Hong H. Trimethylamine-N-oxide promotes brain aging and cognitive impairment in mice. Aging Cell. 2018 Aug;17(4):e12768. (IF=11.0，JCR：Q1)
32. Liu D#, Ji L#, Zhao M, Wang Y, Guo Y, Li L, Zhang D, Xu L, Pan B, Su J, Xiang S, Pennathur S, Li J, Gao J, Liu P, *Willard B, *Lemin Zheng. Lysine glycation of apolipoprotein A-I impairs its anti-inflammatory function in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. 2018 Sep;122:47-57. (IF=5.8)
33. Ke Y#, Li D#, Zhao M, Liu C, Liu J, Zeng A, Shi X, Cheng S, Pan B, *Lemin Zheng, *Hong H. Gut flora-dependent metabolite Trimethylamine-N-oxide accelerates endothelial cell senescence and vascular aging through oxidative stress. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2018 Jan 8;116:88-100. (IF=8.1，JCR：Q1)
34. Lu J#, Chen B#, Chen T, Guo S, Xue X, Chen Q, Zhao M, Xia L, Zhu Z, *Lemin Zheng, *Yin H. Comprehensive metabolomics identified lipid peroxidation as a prominent feature in human plasma of patients with coronary heart diseases. Redox Biology. 2017 Aug;12:899-907. (IF=10.8，JCR：Q1)
35. Feng C, *Xu Z, Wang X, Yang H, *Lemin Zheng, *Fu H. Organic-nanowire-SiO2 core-shell microlasers with highly polarized and narrow emissions for biological imaging. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2017.Mar 1;9(8):7385-7391. (IF=10.4，JCR：Q1)
36. Zhang H, Wang X, Liao Q, Xu Z, Li H, *Lemin Zheng, *Fu H. Embedding Perovskite Nanocrystals into a Polymer Matrix for Tunable Luminescence Probes in Cell Imaging. Advanced Functional Materials. 2017 Feb;27(7):1604382. (IF=19.9，JCR：Q1)
37. Haitao Shen#, Enchen Zhou, Xiujing Wei, Zhiwei Fu, Chenguang Niu, Yang Li, Bing Pan, Anna V Mathew, Xu Wang, Subramaniam Pennathur, *Lemin Zheng, *Yongyu Wang. High density lipoprotein promotes proliferation of adipose-derived stem cells via S1P1 receptor and Akt, ERK1/2 signal pathways. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 2015 May 15;6:95. (IF=8.1，JCR：Q1)
38. Kong J, Kong F, Gao J, Zhang Q, Dong S, Gu F, Ke S, Pan B, Shen Q, Sun H, *Lemin Zheng, Sun W*, YC-1 enhances the anti-tumor activity of sorafenib through inhibition of signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 (STAT3) in hepatocellular carcinoma. Molecular Cancer. 2014 Jan 13;13:7. (IF=41.4，JCR：Q1)
39. Pan B#, Ren H#, He Y, Lv X, Ma Y, Li J, Huang L, Yu B, Kong J, Niu C, Zhang Y, Sun WB, *Lemin Zheng. HDL of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Elevates the Capability of Promoting Breast Cancer Metastasis. Clinical Cancer Research. 2012 Mar 1;18(5):1246-56. (IF=13.8，JCR：Q1)
40. Lemin Zheng, Nukuna B, Brennan M, Sun M, Goormastic M, Settle M, Schmitt D, Fu X, Thomson L, Fox P, Ischiropoulos H, Smith J, Kinter M, and Hazen S. Apolipoprotein A-I is a selective target for myeloperoxidase-catalyzed oxidation and functional impairment in subjects with cardiovascular disease. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2004 Aug;114(4):529-41. (IF=19.5，JCR：Q1)
Official accounts: Lemin Medicine
TikTok: Lemin Lab